In the beginning...

So: first blog entry! I'm KM4SQS, an Amateur Extra license holder in Land 'O Lakes Tampa,  FL (grid: EL88). I like using the interwebs to find out all about ham radio stuff, and thought that I'd start this blog to share some of the info that I find/discover, so that other hams can find it using the Google machine.

Comments and discussion (not insults/flaming) will always be welcome here!


WARNING:

One other thing I will say: I'm posting from my own experience, with resources I find online, or stuff I discovered myself. There's no warranties/guarantees that this info will work for you, at all. Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited by law, see your store for details. Basically: anything you do from my blog is done at your own risk: if your radio gets bricked or you end up summoning Mustakrakish on 160 Meters, it's your own damn fault.

Comments

Popular Posts